Open Hours – Mon – Fri : 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
INFORMATION PURSUANT TO GDPR 679-2016 (PRIVACY REGULATION)
- Holder of the treatment
ABRASIVI TECNO E UTENSILI DI ROMANO FAVALLI & C. S.N.C., based in Ponte San Marco (BS), via Statale n. 48 – VAT number 01948570989, in the person of its legal representative Claudio Favalli, email firstname.lastname@example.org TEL. 030.9980734
- Methods of processing personal data
Personal data (e.g. personal data, telephone number, email, etc.) are processed on computer media, in compliance with the minimum security measures pursuant to the Technical Regulations on the protection of personal data and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
- Purpose of the processing
The Data Controller will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- execution of the contract;
- answer to questions asked by customers.
4.Legal basis of the processing
Pursuant to art. 6 reg. EU 2016/679, the Data Controller declares that the data processing is based on the following legal bases: a) the interested party has given consent to the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes; b) the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same; c) the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller or third parties.
- communication of the legitimate interests pursued by the Data Controller or by third parties
The processing takes place as part of the execution of a contract between the interested party and / or the delegating party of the interested party and the owner. The legitimate interest of the data controller and the person delegating the person concerned is the exercise of the business activity.
For the purposes of this information, the person delegating the person concerned means the person who, by virtue of an employment contract or professional collaboration or organic identification, has entrusted the person concerned with the negotiations and / or the fulfillment of contracts concluded with the owner. of the treatment.
- Nature of the provision
The provision of your data for the purposes referred to in art. 3 points a) and b) above is mandatory. This processing is necessary to allow the fulfillment of contractual obligations; your refusal to provide the data in question will make it impossible for the owner to provide the agreed service.
- Data communication scope
The personal data you provide, for the purposes described above, may be brought to the attention of employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller and communicated to the following subjects:
- third-party companies appointed by the Data Controller to arrange for the shipment and / or delivery of the products;
- third-party companies appointed by the Owner to provide for the supply of certain products and / or services and, in any case, within the limits strictly necessary for the execution of the contractual services to be borne by the Owner;
- third parties, for the marketing purposes described above;
- all subjects (including Public Administrations) who have access to data by virtue of regulatory or administrative provisions.
- Data retention period
The data provided will be stored and processed by the Data Controller until the consent is revoked.
- Automated decision making
The Owner declares that the data of the interested party will not be subject to an automated decision-making process, therefore the profiling referred to in art. 22, par. 1 e 4 del Reg. UE 2016/679.
- Video surveillance system
The owner uses a video surveillance service that records images of the company premises. These records are viewed only by the competent public authorities in the event of a crime. In any case, the recordings are automatically deleted every seven days.
- Right to access personal data
The interested party has the right to:
- a) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him and obtain a copy in an intelligible form;
- b) obtain, from the Data Controller:
– information on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing, on the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, the categories of personal data in question;
– indication of the identification details of the Data Controller;
– indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- c) obtain:
– updating, rectification or integration of data concerning him without undue delay;
– the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
– the attestation that the operations referred to in the preceding points have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
The interested party is the holder of the right to limit the processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs: a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data; b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited; c) the personal data are necessary for the interested party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court; d) the interested party opposed the processing pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to those of the interested party.
If the processing is limited pursuant to one of the hypotheses from a) to d) referred to in the previous paragraph, such personal data are processed, except for storage, only with the consent of the interested party or for the verification, exercise, the defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or of a member state.
- Right to object
The interested party has the right to object, at any time, in whole or in part:
– for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
– to the processing of personal data concerning him, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised with a request to the Data Controller, at the addresses indicated in art. 1.
The data subject’s right to object to the processing of their personal data for marketing purposes, carried out through automated contact methods, extends to the traditional ones and in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise this right in part, that is, in in this case, by opposing, for example, only the sending of promotional communications carried out through automated tools.
- Withdrawal of consent
The interested party has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their personal data previously given at any time, and this can be done by sending a request to the Data Controller.
This revocation does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
Any complaints relating to the processing of personal data issued by you to the Data Controller may be presented to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
- Right of access
The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data